Tuesday 19 September 2017

GFriend and Dreamcatcher has ruined my standards

I was browsing through my fb during work as per usual when I saw one of my friends liking a choreographed dance video. First thing I thought was that their sync is pretty much crap tier. It's a 2 person dance choreo and I would think that would look at least neater than choreos with more people.

So I watched the actual music video, zero dance, so this must be made up. Why would you create a dance so hard and complicated to the point that syncing it would be an absolute mess? I wonder if the choreographer actually gave each move counts too to even try to sync, because this is just disorderly. Or god forbid them having more practice before you actually record them and have put the video on fb and call them "smashing your dance choreo". Also all the positive comments on the video makes me wonder if my standards has just been ruined by GFriend and Dreamcatcher. It also irks me when the owner itself said stuff like "this is a safe place for my dancer, only positive comments". Maybe someone need to actually tell them that it's not that good? Take it as criticism and not hate.

Not sure if it's unfair to compare these people to a kpop group, but lemme know which dance choreo is better (rhetoric and sarcastic bitch much bro), that one or these ones:





No comments:

Post a Comment